Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Awesome Temples

Ganapathy of pillayar patti TempleAmazing Temple towers
Dear friends ,


India is a land of temples with rich heritage. Temples and Indian culture are very much interlinked. There are communities and casts which have fully devoted their time and money for temples. Maharajahs, rich trading communities and several other individuals have built awesome temples.


I hail from such a community. My fore fathers have built many temples and have contributed to the renovation of sevaral famous temples. We maintain the tradition. I want to share with you the richness of Indian Temples. You will be amazed to find beautiful temples and rich cultural background they have. Travel with me to the Amazing and Awesome Temples of India and have a glimpse of it.

I thank my parents for this golden opportunity to take the people of the world to the Indian temples.

Prayer to Guru, the Teacher to bless us:

'Guru Brahma
Guru Vishnu
Guru Devo Maheswaraha
Satchath Prahbrahma
Thasmai
Shri Guruway Namaha'

In my next post we will be visiting the Annamalaiyar Temple in Thiruvannamalai town of Tamil Nadu State in India.

See you there in Thiruvannamalai Annamalaiyar temple.







Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment